Team Member / Senior Vice President – Product Cell
• Support Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by focusing on monitoring spreads, managing and developing relationships across the market and exchange community and also support sales efforts.
• Managing projects and analysis related to expanding UTI’s presence in the ETF market
• Management of the day-to-day operations of ETFs
• Lead responsibilities for all regulatory filings
• Market making & managing the product portfolio
Key Responsibility Areas
• Engaging with multiple stakeholders e.g. Traders, exchanges, authorized participants and distributors to ensure smooth integration of the product.
• Flank the sales team with respect to engaging with clients (who would be involved in creating units).
• Managing the existing ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) as well as new product development in the ETF product space.
• Develop & maintain a broad knowledge & awareness of ETF industry developments, competitors and trends, regulatory changes, and exchange rules that may impact UTI or trading of UTI ETFs.
• Use knowledge to recommend lead market maker position in UTI ETFs and leverage relationships to seek out capital from lead market makers for new ETF launches.
• Leads competitive analysis research projects to support ETF analysis and corporate strategy projects
• Participate in ETF product strategy teams as technical resource
• Identify opportunities and develop solutions to improve the operational or trading aspects of the ETF lineup or processes
• Manage efforts surrounding ETF spreads & execution quality.
• Support operations for processing ETF transactions
• Facilitate the custom ETF transaction process with the portfolio managers and identify opportunities to improve the process.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
• Qualification – Post Graduation and above
• Total Experience – 7-12 years
• Relevant Experience & understanding of –
– Experience with AMCs preferred
– Combination of Sales & Product Experience. Experience in ETFs preferred.
– Practical & technically-informed understanding of exchange traded product operations
– Understanding of the regulatory reporting requirements
– Broad understanding of UTI’s business, the investment industry, and the ETF market place
|Job Experience||7+ yrs|