Senior Relationship Manager – Banks & NDs- Mumbai
– Serve as high touch point of contact for Banks & NDs.
– Accountable to serve the unique and complex needs of Premiere Segment of Banks & NDs.
– Establish and maintain relationships with key clients to promote schemes.
– Mobilize targeted funds for various schemes in the channel area through the channel field force.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Achieve agreed financial targets and profit growth through the development of existing and new premiere relationships.
• Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to effectively grow or maintain share of wallet of premiere clients.
• Responsible for product placement, new business development, key negotiations and marketing campaign to promote schemes to the premiere segment – Banks & NDs.
• Delivering consistent and tailored service to the most valued premiere client.
• Ensuring adequate mix across all products and meeting set sales targets.
• Developing markets and enhancing market share.
• Contributing to sustained growth in sales through initiatives targeted at long term development of client relationships and deep markets.
• Using relationships to mobilize funds under various schemes through Banks & NDs.
• Educating the clients about the schemes pre sales and converting them to buy these schemes.
• Sales paper work, data collation and reporting.
• Co-ordinating with the respective departments to ensure a smooth redressal of the post sales requirements.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the Company brand.
Qualification & Experience
• Minimum Qualification – Post Graduate.
• Shall have qualified AMFI (Advisor’s Module / NISM Series V-A).
• More than 5 years of experience with a track record of success.
• Experience in Sales. Having worked with and served Banks & NDs will be an added advantage.
• Experience with AMCs within same role is preferred
|Job Category||Senior Relationship Manager - Banks & NDs- Mumbai|
|Job Experience||5 to 8 Yrs|