Relationship Manager – Retail
Key Responsibility Areas
• Increase in AUM.
• Ensuring growth of business and surpassing periodical sales targets in terms of funds mobilized.
• Promotion of UTI MF Schemes, knowledge about the products and MF industry.
• Providing feedbacks gathered from distribution force/investors. Improvement in processes based on such feedbacks. Help in MIS generation.
• Motivating and managing the Sales force.
• Increase in number of Investors
• Penetration into new areas
• Support to distribution force and investors
• Devising strategy for future based on the regional typicalities of the Branch location.
• Conducting investor’s meet, agent’s meeting and organizing participation in finance fairs etc.
• Conducting necessary training / knowledge transfer sessions for the agents to keep them updated on the market and product front.
• Ensuring timely collection of funds.
• Managing the administration of the Branch.
• Alertness to Market Changes and Demands
• To ensure targeted growth in business through the respective Branch and manage Branch administration.
• Minimum Qualification – Graduate/Post Graduate.
• Shall have qualified AMFI (Advisor’s Module / NISM Series V-A).
More than 2-3 years’ of experience in Mutual Fund Industry.
|Job Experience||2+ years|