Marketing Specialist – Offline
JD for Marketing Specialist – Offline.
The Marketing Specialist – Offline has responsibility for executing the offline marketing strategy, assisting in campaign development, developing lead generation programs, and analysis of campaign effectiveness.
This role will also be integral in maintaining branding and new marketing strategy through the offline channel.
• Proficient in understanding multiple facets of core marketing areas: print, direct mail, broadcast, PR, earned media, brand, and operations.
• Excellent oral/written presentation skills; proficiency in preparation and presentation of proposals, analytical reports and documents regarding programs’ operational status, achievement and performance
• Demonstrated efficient vendor and budget management
• Manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and have sound business judgment in project prioritization.
• Develop strategy for offline projects including catalogs, sales brochures and tradeshows/events(HNI too)
• Develop marketing campaign strategies and tactics in conjunction with the seniors, offline Marketing aimed at increasing brand awareness, generating leads, converting sales, and/or fostering customer loyalty
• Develop and execute lead generation programs
• Analyze data to determine effectiveness of campaigns and be a liaison to facilitate change for improvement
• Determine product and informational content to be included in catalogs by analyzing sales data and working with the product management team and sales teams to optimize content to increase response rate
• Ensure that all creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines
• Collaborates with sales team to implement the marketing plan for new product roll outs, including messaging, collateral, and communications
• Write and edit promotional literature and direct marketing materials
• Support tradeshow identification, planning, marketing programs, and attendance
• Review marketing projects that are assigned, previous marketing materials, which are used in assignment area and gathering materials about competitive companies to support local and national Marketing strategy development
• Assist with the development and communication of marketing plans, campaign results,
creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge:
• Extensive experience of non-digital marketing channels including TV, press, direct mail, outdoor, mobile and retail (broad appreciation of all channels needed but specialist skills in 2-3 specific channels preferred)
• Experience of managing non-digital advertising, agency or client-side
• Strong interpersonal and very strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
• Experience in directly managing and working with media, marketing and creative agencies
• Strong organizational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers
EXPERIENCE: Min. 6-7 years
Please send resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Experience||5 to 8 Yrs|