Reporting to: Head Accounts/MIS/Legal
The incumbent would be-
• Drafting Consultancy Agreements to be executed with various Real Estate Companies towards brokerage services offered.
• Vetting of documents which includes Leave and License Agreements, Agreements to be executed with manpower supplying Companies, etc.
• Investigating customer complaints and accordingly reverting to customer queries on email providing a satisfactory solution to the customer.
• Co-ordinating with Solicitors for finalization of various documents.
• Drafting / sending intimation letters to customers for default in payment.
• Drafting / sending intimation letters to employees for recovery of sums towards employment.
• Drafting employee related documents comprising of Termination Letters, Warning Letters, etc.
• Vetting internal policies of the organization.
• Filing and maintaining Agreements for record purpose.
Job specific skills:
• Good communication skills to interact with Customers, representatives of Developers and other real estate Companies.
• Good writing skills to revert to Clients and other officials.
Qualification & Experience: LLM with 5-7 years of corporate legal experience preferably from BFSI/Real Estate industry
Please send resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Experience||5 to 8 Yrs|