Enterprise Account Manager – Sales
Main Responsibilities / Job Summary
(Primary deliverables of role and its scope)
– To acquire new enterprise accounts in the specified region/market.
– Directly responsible for strategic acquisitions.
– To achieve the sales / revenue target from new accounts.
– Will be responsible for client retention.
– To create / maintain excellent relationships with clients and with the specified persons and be able to tailor pitch the product according to their specifications.
– To give regular feedback on market conditions, competition and other factors influencing sales.
– Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
– Comply with Sales process and mechanism of the company to ensure Business Professionalism & Integrity.
Industry/Company/functional exposure needed
• IT/software sales
Qualifications (with institute)
Any Graduate/ MBA
1-6 years relevant experience in Corporate sales/Enterprise Sales/ B2B sales/space selling & concept selling.
|Job Category||Enterprise Account Manager - Sales|
|Job Experience||2+ years|